95 Aragonite Crystal and Clay Amulet





A little about my work:
Basically, I collect wood, stones, herbs and crystals. I have my whole life, and this may be due to the fact that my father is a geologist, and our family did a lot of hiking and camping in the woods as I was growing up. I feel compelled to do it, and now I make amulets with the things I find.
I believe that all of these elements are alive and hold energy. They heal us and guide us on our journey. They are perfect just the way they are, with all of their flaws and beauty, and remind us that we are perfect too. I hope you will take good care of the piece you choose, and of yourself :)

What's it made with?: Aragonite Crystal Cluster & Natural Clay
Crystal Lore: Star Clusters promote a sense of balance while cleansing the surrounding energy. Use these to fortify strength and confidence and to open yourself to new visions.
    
 Price: $70